Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kriti Sanon on financial security and having a joint account with her dad

Kriti Sanon has always spoken about her background revealing that at heart she genuinely belongs to the upper middle class. The actress further added that her parents never made her feel that money was a problem in the family. 

Kriti Sanon father

Speaking about this, Kriti said, “It’s not financial. I would definitely say I’m privileged. I come from a middle-class family, but it’s not like I’ve ever felt the need to work because I had to earn money. That wasn’t there. My parents were working, and I never felt the need. My parents never made me feel that I don’t have money.”

Kriti Sanon father

Further adding to this, she said, “But I've genuinely been... upper middle-class, whatever… I have not been someone who has been extremely rich and wealthy. But I've also not been someone who felt, 'No, no, no, I need to do this for money'. I have a joint account with my father. I have no idea how much money is coming in and going out. Even today. Now, I've started being a little, 'Tell me how much is there.”


from filmfares https://ift.tt/78TNCpl

Post a Comment

0 Comments